Getmyollocard.com || Ollo Card is a credit card which is provided by Fair Square Financial Holdings LLC in partnership with The Bank of Missouri and Master Card International. So the Ollo cards are of Master Card types. Getmyollocard.com is an online portal that provides the Ollo cardholders a service to manage their Ollo cards online. Users can create an account at the portal www.getmyollocard.com and log in to it to view their Ollo card transactions, make Ollo card bill payments, manage profiles, activate Ollo cards etc.
Ollo Cards are the best option to go for when you have a poor or bad credit score. The card helps you in improving your credit score. The Ollo Card service is available for everyone who possesses some of the basic rules and gets approved for Ollo card issuing even for the individuals with low or poor or bad credit scores. There are mainly two types of Ollo Cards namely Ollo Platinum and Ollo Rewards. Both are of Master Card types.
In this article, we are going to provide you information about the web portal, Ollo card service number and contact details, steps for login, Ollo card activation, Ollo card reviews etc.
www.getmyollocard.com — Contact details:
- Ollo Card official website: www.getmyollocard.com
- Get Ollo card services by dialing the customer service number 1-877-494-0020 if you are calling from the United States of America.
- Get Ollo card services by dialing the customer service number 1-516-224-5600 if you are calling from outside the United States of America.
- Ollo Card Service mailing address for general correspondence: Ollo Card Services
P.O. Box 9222, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222
- Send Ollo Card Payments by mail through sending the check to the address by including your full account number on it at: Ollo Card Services, P.O. Box 660371, Dallas, TX 75266-0371
www.getmyollocard.com — Ollo Card Registration at online portal:
You need to register your account at the online portal www.getmyollocard.com to log in and access the available services. Only the Ollo cardholders can register and create their account at the portal. If you don’t know the process to register and create your account at GetMyOlloCard.com, follow the step by step process:
- Connect your device to the internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the website www.getmyollocard.com
- On the home page, you can locate the option “Sign In”.
- Click on that “Sign in” option.
- You will see a screen popping up. On this screen locate the option “Looking to register? Enroll here”
- Click on the “Enroll here” option to begin the registration process.
- On the next page you will be asked to provide the details like the last name on the Ollo card, date of birth, last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN), Ollo card number and Ollo card expiration date.
- After filling the details, click on the “Next” option.
- On the next page, you need to go through the terms and conditions of the portal and the card.
- Please go through the terms and conditions carefully and agree to them to continue the process and click on the “Next” option.
- On this page, you need to provide your contact details, email address, phone number and create username and password.
- After providing all the details click on the “Next” option.
- You can make the changes in the settings related to your account on the portal.
- After this click on the “Register” option.
- Your account at the portal www.getmyollocard.com is registered now.
You can now log in to your account on the website and access the available Ollo card management services.
www.getmyollocard.com — Ollo Card login:
To access the options available at www.GetMyOlloCard.com, you need to go through the Ollo card login page. If you are a registered user at the portal, you can pass through the Ollo card login page by providing the user name and password. If you are not a registered user, please enrol yourself at the portal and create your account. If you are registered user with valid Ollo card log in details, please follow the below steps to log in to your account at www.getmyollocard.com:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the website www.getmyolloCard.com.
- On the home page, you can locate the “Sign in” button.
- Once you click on it, a log in page will pop up on the screen.
- There you can locate the fields for username and password.
- Enter the username and password carefully in their respective fields.
- Then click on the “Sign in” option below the fields.
- Depending upon the login details you have provided, the portal will direct you to your account at www.GetMyOlloCard.com.
Now you are logged in to your account at the portal and can access all the services and options available at www.GetMyOlloCard.com.
www.getmyollocard.com — Activate Ollo Card:
In order to use a new Ollo card, you need to activate it first. You can do Ollo Card Activation in two methods. You can activate the Ollo card through phone and also by visiting the online portal www.getmyollocard.com. FOllow any of the methods according to your choice.
Ollo card activation by phone:
You can activate the Ollo card by calling the Ollo card services by dialing the number 1-877-494-0020 if you are calling from the United States of America and 1-516-224-5600 if you are calling from outside the United States of America. You need to provide some information during the activation process like the card number, expiry date, your Social Security Number (SSN) etc. Once your details match with the database of the Ollo cards, your Ollo card will be activated soon.
You can visit the online portal to activate your Ollo card at www.getmyollocard.com. If you are not familiar with the process of activation, please follow the below steps to complete the process:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the website www.getmyollocard.com.
- On the home page, click on the option “Activate card” to begin the Ollo card activation process.
- Now you need to enter the details like last name on the card, date of birth, last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN), Ollo card number and card expiration date.
- After providing the above details, click on the next option.
- In the next steps, you will be asked to provide some details that match with your application of the Ollo card.
- Once you provide all the information, click on “Submit” or “Activate card” to complete the Ollo card activation process.
Once you have finished the above steps, your Ollo Card is activated and is now ready to be used.
Ollo card has mixed reviews over the internet. Some might say it is the best option to start improving your credit score after a great fall in it and some say it has higher interest rates. Well it depends on the perception of an individual. Apart from reviewing, let us focus on the facts. Sometimes facts give us a better idea than the reviews. So here are the facts related to the Ollo card which might help you in deciding to get an Ollo card:
- Ollo card provides the credit card facility for everyone who are the legal residents of the United States of America of age at least 18 years or older with a proper source of income to manage the credit card bills.
- The Ollo card is issued even for people with poor or bad credit scores and even for bankrupts.
- The card helps the holder to improve their credit scores.
- The interest rate of Ollo card is very high and the other charges are more compared to other card providers.
- Other card providers will not provide credit cards to people with bad or low credit scores.
Hope these points will make you come to a conclusion and an idea about the GetMyOlloCard and provides an Ollo card review.
Hope you have got all the information regarding the www.GetMyOlloCard.com. You can reach the Ollo card services by dialling the number 1-877-494-0020 if you are calling from the United States of America and 1-516-224-5600 if you are calling from outside the United States of America to get your queries answered and problems solved. For quick answers to your queries, please go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section you can find below. You may also like to read about eselfserve and 60secondpremier
Frequently Asked Question / FAQ:
- What is www.getmyollocard.com?
- GetMyOlloCard.com is an online card maintenance portal exclusive for the Ollo card holders.
- Who provides Ollo Cards?
- Ollo cards are provided by Fair Square Financial Holdings LLC in partnership with The Bank of Missouri and Master Card International.
- Where can I apply for an Ollo card?
- You can contact the Ollo card services by dialing the number 1-877-494-0020 to know the details about applying for an Ollo card.
- What are reservation number and access code?
- Reservation number and access code are located on the mail you have received from Getmyollocard.com. These details are required to be produced to complete your application to apply for an Ollo card.
- How can I make payment for my Ollo card bills?
- You can make payments for your Ollo card bills either by mail or online at www.getmyolloCard.com.
- What is the mailing address to mail my Ollo card bill payments?
- You can send the Ollo card bill payments through the cheque to the address Ollo Card Services, P.O. Box 660371, Dallas, TX 75266-0371. Make sure that you mail the check by including your full account number on it.
- What should I do if my Ollo card is lost or stolen?
- In case of your Ollo card is lost or stolen, please contact the Ollo services by dialing the number 1-877-494-0020 if you are calling from the United States of America and 1-516-224-5600 if you are calling from outside the United States of America. Report about your lost or stolen off the Ollo card and request the providers to block it in order to avoid any unauthorized usage of the Ollo card.